BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

London,France,Underpants

When leaving London I was confident of not letting that happen anymore and I have to say I am rather proud to have managed to stay in touch with most. Thanks to technology specially the BlackBerry messenger. What I do feel bad about is not keeping the kids in touch as much. Part of the reason is that Tarana doesn't engage too well on skype. But this does mean that Tarana is losing touch with K, M and S – her first young friends in life. I realized how much I missed having the three of them around Tarana when I saw them in London last month and again when we put up the Christmas tree a few days ago.
The three of them have been part of all the Christmas tree decoration evenings over the last three years. For the first time in three years all our decorations were on the top half of the tree. Usually, the highest decoration would be at K's height, the tallest of the three and us adults would re-decorate the tree after the kids had slept – which was after a big energy boost because of excessive ice-cream / desserts, a few arguments between S and the girls on which film to watch and finally three kids sleeping all over each other on a mattress on the floor with the movie still playing on full volume.

0 comments: