BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Excited

I really am in love with my iPhone 4! I got mine few days ago. Really, I got it at a really good deal because I just trade my 3G and get iPhone 4 at half price so I just paid hundred bucks for it. Since I have contract with AT&T so it was extended for other two years which is fine with me plus my contract was grandfathered so I don't have to pay the new rates for the same plan that I use.

I made a VRS (Video Relay Service) call to my mom and I was so awestruck by the video quality and how I can talk to my mom smoothly! What I am really thrilled about is that I can send my friends here in USA and Australia a video message via text. Which makes it much easier to communicate with other people! Kudos to Apple for FaceTime!It's so neat to be able to communicate with friends 8000 miles away on other side of the Earth much quicker.

0 comments: