BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A friend is a Friend

I was talking to my friend Tenley. She’s my twin’s girlfriend. We have a common hobby…messing with Kaleb, my twin. Tenley and I came up with a plan that we think would be considered EPIC and I want to know what you think of the plan. And don’t worry. Kaleb is easily fooled. This is planned to be executed whenever I go to North California. Here’s the plan: The objective is to make Kaleb feel like he’s 5 years into the future. Tenley is going to make him pass out by bringing a snake to him (He’s terrified of snakes). He’ll be passed out for a few hours. Tenley and Kaleb’s family and friends will help in switching around the furniture in the house and mainly change his brother’s room to make it seem like he went off to college. His other siblings will be on a “vacation.” When he wakes up from his “coma”, he’ll see Tenley and myself (maybe some of his family). My backstory will be that Tenley cried and told me that he was in a coma. I wanted to see him, but I had no money. So his family paid for me to get there. We’ll go on with this prank for the whole day. Will create a 2016 calendar, make up a fake newspaper (WWIII, President Hilary Clinton, etc.), and other things that are out of the ordinary. When he goes to sleep, everything will be changed back to normal. When he wakes up, he’ll think it was all a dream and Tenley will convince him that it was a dream. Then later that day, I’ll just show up at the house to make him go crazy. What do you think? Do you think it’s bulletproof? Do you think there’s anything stopping this plan from being executed? Would you like to add something on? Please let me know.

0 comments: