BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Letter

Love is a strong word and Bunny I"m committed to you and that will never change,so I LOVE YOU <3. I want to meet your family because, I want to be a part of your family and I hope you want to be a part of mine. I Love You , and the love I have for you is something I"ve never experienced in my life.  Am I wasting my love,heart,and my time? I hate asking myself that but I just wanna know how you truly feel about me because it's time to open up and my mask has cracked and I want you to see my heart from the inside out and I think it's time that I see yours. I never want to have to question my love for you. Just tell me you love me, show me you love me, and everything else will fall into place. Do we stop here or do we continue on to a happy and prosperous  life, honestly its all up to you because now you truly know where I stand but where are you?

0 comments: