BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Come to close to Perfect

I know, I know, it has been a while since my last letter, but I have really good excuses this time.  The past week and a half have been the best of times and the worst of times.  Here I will give you the short version of what has been going on:

Saturday after Thanksgiving, I had that weird tummy ache.  Well, it turned into a full blown stomach flu come early Tuesday morning.  I experienced pain in my abdomen that was unreal.  I started throwing up at 3:40 am and then Shaeler joined me in the puking fest at 5:30 am.  The two of us laying in the family room, watching movies and each having their own pink puke bucket is quite the image to remember.  Brian did the best he could to help, but had to leave for work and so we had to fend for ourselves.  It took Shae 2 hours to bounce back to her normal self.  As for me, I felt normal again come Friday.

So, Friday I decided to slam out most of my Christmas Shopping.  I was all over the valley early in the morning, running as fast as I could.  I had to buy a computer from a lady the night before, so I stopped at my work to drop the computer off.  As I was loading the computer onto the elevator, I caught the door with my foot so I could get the rest of my stuff and myself in.  As the doors closed, they stopped with a 3 inch gap and nothing happened.  I pressed the buttons and tried to open the door manually but I was trapped.  The anxiety that took over was unbelievable.  I started to panic.  I pushed the help button and called the alarm system.  I luckily had my cell phone so I called upstairs to my office and cried for someone to come help me.  I then curled up in a ball and cried until my co-workers were able to get the doors open.  I am EXTREMELY claustrophobic and that was really nothing.  But it got to me and and I freaked out.

0 comments: