BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dont act like you dont know me...

I'm an outgoing person I love being in charge of everything. I'm very social and can get a long with anyone. I don't like liars and I laugh a lot. I'm a well-rounded person and I love children. I listen to indie music because its so real, but Sometimes I might listen to some Gaga or Nicki Minaj. I'm very empathetic ,but very blunt. I tend to say whats on my mind because it's just easier that way. I follow the rules and enforce them. I'm really into my school and I might as well be principal. I like to see people for personality rather than looks because I hate plastics. I was voted most popular and class clown two years in a row.. yea explains a lot. overall I'm a leader.:)

0 comments: