BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Interesting Enough

hese feelings I feel for you come from deep within my heart and yet I can't help to wonder if you feel the same about me. We've been together for a while now and I can honestly say I"m in love with you. Being in love with someone is like living on a cloud. I'm constantly thinking about you, first person I think of when I wake up and the last person I think of before I go to sleep. Someone who means the world to me and can make me cry because I didnt hear from them for just a day. You make me feel so happy and it's kind of corny but I still get butterflies when our eyes meet or when you kiss me ever so gently. I couldn't live without because I feel like you're my soulmate. The thing is I dont know if you have those same feelings for me. Am i the first person you think of when you wake up? Am i last person you think of when you go to sleep? I really want to know because thats exactly what happens to me. I just don't understand  How you can go all day without talking to me. I wish you loved me like I love you. I"m protective of you and I love to know that you're alive but sometimes I get tired of  running this relationship and I just wish you would take charge, show me who's boss. Maybe I"m asking for too much??? I don't question our relationship but I do tend to question your actions. I just want you to make me feel special, like I actually mean something in your life. You mean the world to me, I love letting the world know, I can't have a conversation with anyone without your name coming into the conversation. Some people say expressing your feelings is a sign of weakness but I express myself to you because I trust you, but I definitely dont trust other people. 

0 comments: