BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

No Too Different!

 First day of school at City Honors and I was very nervous of the day ahead. Will people like me? That question popped in my mind as began to dress for school. Being a freshman was nothing easy and the rumors I heard didn't make me excited to cross the iron gate of City Honors High School. I felt lost and empty inside.
 Towards the end of middle school I began to grasp on the fact that I was "emo". I isolated myself from large groups and loved anything dark and scary. I thought I was a rocker.  All i wanted to do was be friends with the fellow rockers, so I cold validate myself as such. I took this style with me into to high school and I quickly noticed  I was the outcast.
  A week into school , I started to make friends but these friends we the complete opposite of the person I was. These friends we colorful and bubbly people who loved Disney and Barbies and things of that nature. The main reason I found friendship in these people was because of their love for musicals. They knew every word , very similar to myself. From that experience I realized that opposites attract when the attraction is a source of similarities.

0 comments: