BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Hey! You Should Live OutDoors!

 Outdoors is the most ideal way of living ,especially if you are a writer. Living outdoors brings you a sense of peace and tranquility. Compared to the city , the outdoor is a place where you could walk around with no fear ,and also get a closer understanding with yourself and your surroundings. To sit next to a tree and write a poem is a gift within itself.
  When I sit alone in the wilderness and brush hands across the leaves , I feel a sense of accomplishment.  I don't need much in life but self-confidence and thats definitely keeps me going. The city is place for people who are constantly moving and in action which is the complete opposite  the outdoors. The outdoors is similar to a sea, its free and filled with many different adventures and  finds. I would definitely recommend you you trying to live in the outdoors, I promise you won't regret it.

0 comments: