BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Journey On a Pirate Ship

  I opened my eyes and found myself laying on the ground, it was wet and very cold. My eyes were blurred and I had no recollection of what had happen that night before. My hands were tied behind my back with a very rough and very itchy rope. I tried to get loose but there was no way. At this point I was stuck and extremely  helpless. I didn't really know where I was but from the way the room was swaying I could assume I was on a boat. 
 A door suddenly opened and in walked a man with a long beard and a wooden leg. I knew just from looking at him that I was on a pirate ship. He began to speak " Where's my booty. I know you have it." I seriously didn't understand what he was talking about. He quickly struck my face with an open hand and asked " Why are trying to make me mad." My eyes  filled with tears and could help but cry. I quickly yelled, " I don't know where your booty is and I don't know why I'm here. Just let me go!" The man quickly looked at me and said," You have a lot of nerve Marmy.  Give me my GOLD!". "I don't have your gold!", I said.We began to yell back and forth and suddenly the room began to morph. I opened eyes and I was laying in my bed. It was all a dream. My trip on a pirate ship.

0 comments: