BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Couldn't Believe My Eyes

  The clock struck six and my alarm was going off. I turned over and quickly turned off the annoying clock. My eyes were blurred and I couldn't find my glasses, and I look all over my room for them. I suddenly turned towards my pillow and remembered I had placed them under it. I put on my glasses and look towards my window and to me my surprise there was an odd-shaped shadow outside of it. I couldn't help but to quickly pull back the curtains and I couldn't believe my eyes,there was a dinosaur. a real life prehistoric dinosaur. The dinosaur was huge, I think it was a tyrannosaurus.
   The dinosaur looked me directly in the eyes and said " Hi, My name is Amy and I seem to have gotten myself in quite a predicament. Can you please help me?" I looked at her with a very confused face and said, " Amy, where did you come from and what's this predicament you speak of. She looked at me with her deep spiraling green eyes and said," I come from a far away land called Marmalith and I was walking through the forest earlier and fell through the "forbidden" portal. After falling for twenty-five minutes , I landed in this place and my foot has formed a hole in the ground and now my foot is stuck. " I let out a small chuckle and said," Okay, Don't go anywhere I'll be right down." I grabbed my housecoat and quickly ran out the back door. There stood a 9 foot tall dinosaur towering over me, I can honestly say I was so terrified. 
  After a couple minutes of brainstorming I finally came up with a plan to help Amy out of the hole. I decided that I'm going push her over so her foot is freed from the hole. After doing that she was free and she was extremely happy about that.  She looked at me and said," Thank you so much, now I can go home." She made a circle with her fingers that opened up a portal to her land. She walked through the portal,and when she was completely in it shuts and disappeared.  I still can't believe my eyes.

0 comments: